Hirsch - The Horizon Straight Bourbon Whiskey
THE HORIZON Batch No. AHH0320
This exceptional blend unites two straight bourbons from Lawrenceberg, Indiana: 94% of the mix originates from a traditional mash bill and has been aged for a minimum of 4 years. The remaining 6% comes from a "high rye" mash and has matured for 6 years, imparting added depth and complexity. Bottled at 92 proof, The HORIZON is meticulously crafted for savoring either neat or over ice.